The anti-drone gun is a jammer device that emits shielding interference signals to interfere with the communication and control of drones, effectively preventing illegal intrusion of drones and reducing the abuse of drones.
The radio signal emitted by the anti-drone gun will interfere and cut off the signal of the drone, forcing it to land or return to the origin, preventing the threat posed by the drone. Here, we will explain the anti-drone gun with display for the best visual operation of 2023.
This is one of the most advanced anti-drone guns. AFA100 can perform AI intelligent processing and support early warning and detection of different models and brands of drones. The full-band 400MHz~6GHz recognizes, detects and interferes with drone signals, the touch screen is interactive and friendly, and the weight is as light as 6.5kg, which can provide excellent mobility in various scenarios.
AFA100 jammer can also jam GNSS, such as GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo. The strike range of the anti-drone gun is 1.5km according to the laboratory data, and the measured distance can reach 2-3km. It can achieve targeted strikes on drones with 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz signal ranges.
- 8 hours to fully charge with battery recharge kit
- 1 hour continuous pulse operation
- Continuous auto-detection in standby mode
- Full-Band Jamming technology can automatically tune frequency or spread spectrum
- The communication protocol algorithm will help the user to take over the drone and command the drone to return or make an emergency landing
- The AFA100 jammer can also be updated with software, can be customized to strike specific frequency bands, and can analyze user logs
- Can support the installation of telescopes
Portable light Uav Drone Jammer, Built-in high gain directional antenna, Built-in 4 sets of independently operated RF working unit, can choose to on/off GPS to drive the drone or force the drone to land, can be transmitted shielding interference signals to the surrounding 45-degree angle, Coverage (1500-2000m) can be comprehensive and stable uninterrupted shielding of the 900MHz, 433Mhz, 1.2Ghz, GPSL1, 2.4Ghz, and 5.8Ghz bands in the UAV frequency band.
- High-gain 10dbi built-in antenna, Jamming range up to 2 KM.
- Working for more than 45 minutes with fully charged.
- The display can choose to display the power and voltage, and the customer can switch according to their requirements.
- There is a power switch in the visible part of the body, including a power indicator, which can be operated directly by one hand. 5.Independent design of control switch, aiming at stopping peeping, driving away, and forcing to land.
This anti-drone gun with LCD display has a jamming range of up to 1.5 kilometers, achieving 5-band 900MHz, 2.4G, 2.4G, 1.5G, 5.8G range coverage, and you can choose to turn on/off GPS to drive the drone or force the drone The plane landed.
The longest working time of this anti-drone gun is 40-50 minutes, the working environment temperature is -20ºC to +55ºC, the weight is 7.3KG, and the built-in battery is used.
- Replaceable battery design, operating time 50-60 minutes,
- Higher gain antenna 15dBi
- Strong jamming range, 1200-1500meters
- Inner cooling fan design, Device work continuously
- Split modular design.
- The split design is easy for clearance at custom.
- 16 x telescope, Anti-vibration, Easy to spot and target drones
- The advanced battery voltage display. User can know how is the battery capacity and voltage from the LED button.
The drone jamming gun with LCD display will greatly simplify the user operation, quickly lock the drone's position, and achieve precise and effective strikes. Most of the anti-drone guns are aimed at enterprises, and the group organization is a sales group, and the retail price is not shown here.
Among these three anti-drone guns, Skyfend AFA100 will undoubtedly be the best anti-drone gun with a monitor. Considering the cost, there are still some drone guns on the market without a monitor, which means Observing with the naked eye will make the manual task more difficult and reduce the accuracy of combating drone threats.