Frequently Asked Questions
EVO II Remote Controller can hold max mobile device size
- Max length: 84mm
- max thickness: 13mm
Connect iPhone to Autel EVO II Remote Controller
- You can directly connect EVO II remote controller to iPhone via lightning cable. Note: EVO II package list excludes iPhone lightning cable
Connect Android Phone to Autel EVO II Remote Controller
- EVO II package list includes 2 USB cable, you can use it to connect your android phone and remote controller
Autel EVO II Explorer app built-in Mission Planner to create and execute your missions. The way-point setup on the EVO II mission planner is perfect for professional mapping, although this mission planner is nowhere near the capabilities of Pix4D capture, however, it's been working great in a lot of our testing and demoing.
Top 10 Autel EVO II Drones Q & A
- Q1: Autel EVO II Width/ Height?
- Q2: Autel EVO II takeoff weight?
- Q3: Autel EVO II Flight Range?
- Q4: does either camera have a mechanical global shutter, or are they both linear rolling?
- Q5: Will the EVO 2 have waterproof?
- Q6: Do the accessories for Evo work for Evo 2? Batteries, Propellers, live deck?
- Q7: Does EVO II have geofencing?
- Q8: Only the PRO model will offer an adjustable aperture feature?
- Q9: Will the EVO II offer digital zoom as well?
- Q10: What are the EVO II Camera Specs?
The Autel Explorer EVO II Mission Planner is a full-featured, waypoint mission creation and editing tool.
The planner includes many advanced capabilities useful for the professional pilot using your EVO II aircrafts to cover a variety of industrial applications.Examples of industrial applications include (but not limited to):
- Photogrammetry (2D and 3D).See:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photogrammetry
- Crop and Agriculture Management and Analysis (3rd party analysis tools required)
- Construction Project Inspection
- Site Inspection
- Search and Rescue Operations
- And many