You can find the EVO or EVO II Aircraft Serial Number of the entire product set, the aircraft, the remote controller and the gimbal respectively on the package box. EVO II aircraft serial number start with "H" and EVO aircraft serial number start with "E". Also the EVO II Aircraft serial number can also be found under the battery of the EVO and inside the battery compartment of the EVO II on the little QR code sticker.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DroneSense?
- What is the Autel and DroneSense Integration?
- Which Autel EVO systems are compatible with DronseSense?
- Can Multiple Agencies Collaborate Simultaneously in DroneSense?
- Which sensor payloads does DroneSense support?
- What Resolution video feeds are available in DroneSense?
- What’s the latency when streaming video from Autel EVO through DroneSense?
- How does DroneSense connect to the EVO systems?
- How do you ensure data security?
Top 10 Autel EVO II Drones Q & A
- Q1: Autel EVO II Width/ Height?
- Q2: Autel EVO II takeoff weight?
- Q3: Autel EVO II Flight Range?
- Q4: does either camera have a mechanical global shutter, or are they both linear rolling?
- Q5: Will the EVO 2 have waterproof?
- Q6: Do the accessories for Evo work for Evo 2? Batteries, Propellers, live deck?
- Q7: Does EVO II have geofencing?
- Q8: Only the PRO model will offer an adjustable aperture feature?
- Q9: Will the EVO II offer digital zoom as well?
- Q10: What are the EVO II Camera Specs?
- Where in the US is the Autel Evo II being produced?
- What percentage of the parts are made in the USA?
- What is the difference between “Assembled in the USA” vs “Made in the USA?”
- Which components are being produced in the USA?
- Is Autel Chinese owned?
- Is the EVO II™ DUAL on the approved list of drones for the US Govt. since the EVO II™ Dual is produced in the USA?
- How do I order the EVO II Dual?
- Will all of my data be safe with the EVO II Dual?
- Will I be able to use my Made in The USA EVO II Dual for my department if there is a ban on Chinese made drones?
- And More ......
Thank you for purchasing the Autel EVO II™ and Pix4Dreact mapping software bundle. Pix4Dreact is a simple software for rapidly producing high quality 2-Dimensional orthomosaic maps on a desktop computer. Maps are one of the most powerful tools at society’s disposal, and have been relied upon for centuries. Today, drones and photogrammetry software enable pilots and users to make the most up-to-date maps, more easily than ever. We believe this solution enables rapid situational awareness for quick decisions and collaboration in the field.