Pay attention to the flying environment
1. Choose to fly in an open area without shelter, and try to fly away from interference environments such as steel, tall buildings, trees, power station towers, crowds, birds, and kites.
2. Do not fly in harsh environments such as strong winds, rain, snow, lightning, typhoons, and clouds.
3. Understand the maximum wind resistance, maximum take-off altitude, and longest battery life of the current drone to avoid flight accidents.
4. Always pay attention to the flight blind spot. In the operation of side flight and inverted flight, although some models are equipped with visual obstacle avoidance function, it is also limited by the environmental requirements. It is suitable for night, wires, glass, reflections, small obstacles, etc. The recognition may fail, causing the drone to collide with obstacles during flight.
5. Observe the height of surrounding obstacles, and preset a suitable return height.
Pay attention to battery usage
1. Always pay attention to the current remaining battery level of the drone. The preset low battery alarm is above 30%, and reserve sufficient power to prevent emergencies during the return process. It is better to fly for a few minutes less than to challenge the limits of the aircraft.
2. The performance of the battery will decrease in a low temperature environment, please preheat or take measures to keep the battery warm.
3. In order to keep the battery healthy, please do not over-use the battery, and land as soon as possible when the battery reaches about 30%
4. For battery storage, please charge the battery to not less than 40% and store it when it is not fully charged. Set battery protection or self-discharge time. If you do not use it for more than a month, you need to charge and discharge the battery once to ensure battery activity and prolong battery life.
5. Do not use batteries that have been stored for a long time, and try to charge them the day before the flight. 6. If a serious low battery alarm is triggered, the drone will be forced to land and cannot be canceled. Don’t panic and keep calm. At this time, you can push up the throttle to slow down the descent speed, and control the horizontal stick to find a suitable safe place to land.
Watch out for mishandling of the lever
1. Choose a flat, open and unobstructed takeoff environment, which is easy to observe the drone and leaves room for wrong stick operations.
2. For novices, it is recommended to choose fly in the same direction (the nose of the drone is facing the front, and the tail of the drone is facing itself), which is easy to grasp the sense of direction.
3. Always pay attention to the surrounding flight blind spots. In side flight, inverted flight or operation using intelligent functions, although some models are equipped with visual obstacle avoidance functions, they are also limited by environmental requirements. For night, wires, glass, reflections, and small obstacles Objects, etc. may fail to be recognized, causing the drone to collide with obstacles during flight.
4. If you are flying with super vision in complex environments such as buildings and mountains, please judge as much as possible to let the drone make a circle to judge the surrounding environment and make sure to avoid obstacles.
5. In Ludicrous mode, the obstacle avoidance system will be automatically turned off, pay attention to the surrounding environment, and control the flight speed.
6. If a serious low battery alarm is triggered, the drone will be forced to land and cannot be canceled. Don’t panic, keep calm. At this time, you can push up the throttle to slow down the descent, and control the horizontal stick to make the drone in a suitable and safe place.
Pay attention to the weak GPS signal in the environment
Choose to fly in an open and unobstructed area, try to stay away from interference environments such as steel, tall buildings, forests, power station towers, etc., and take off when the drone searches for satellite signals enough and is in GPS mode.
2. Adjust the antenna of the drone and the remote control to the best position, and face the plane parallel to the antenna of the remote control.
3. During BVR flight, if there is interference from the surrounding environment such as tall buildings, dense forests, signal towers, etc. between the drone and the remote control, then raise the aircraft and return safely in time.
4. Choose clear weather to fly, rainy and thick cloud weather will block the GPS signal and reduce the satellite signal
5. Flight suggestion for switching to "Attitude Mode": When the weak GPS signal or visual positioning in the flight environment is not satisfactory, the drone will enter the attitude mode. At this time, the aircraft is prone to drift, float up and down, and the control effect is not good.
6. The pilot needs to be calm and calm, and avoid hitting the stick randomly. Attime, you need to pay attention to the surrounding obstacles, hit the stick gently, try to fly to an open area within the line of sight, obtain the GPS signal as soon as possible, observe the drone , and keep the nose facing the front. Tail towards yourself, and grasp the sense of direction. If the signal still cannot be recovered, it is recommended to make an emergency landing on a suitable ground to minimize the damage.