Warranty & Repairs
Autelpilot represents and warrants to the original purchaser that All Drones and accessories purchased from Autopilot have Autel Robotics 1-year Free Global Warranty.
AUTEL ROBOTICS USA INC., LIMITED WARRANTY FOR Autel Robotics’s Products
Autel Robotics (the Company) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that should this product or any part thereof during normal consumer usage and conditions, be proven defective in material or workmanship that results in product failure within one year of purchase of new product, such defect(s) will be repaired, or replaced (with new or refurbished parts or products) at the Company’s option, with Proof of Purchase, without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s).
The Company shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, misuse, or mounting of the device. The extent of Autel’s liability under this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement provided above and, in no event, shall its liability exceed the purchase price paid by purchaser for the product.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Aircraft(s) not utilizing most current, or up to date, and publicly available firmware.
- Battery that cycle charged more than 200 times.
- Products subjected to abnormal use or environmental conditions, accident, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, improper installation or repair, or improper storage.
- Products with signs of tampering or altering of the serial number label, waterproof mark, etc.
- Products that have had flight log details altered or deleted.
- Damage resulting from connection to, or use of any accessory or other product not approved or authorized by the Company.
- Defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items such as framing and non-operative parts.
- Products damaged from external causes including but not limited to fire, water, dirt, sand, battery leakage, blown fuse, theft or improper usage of any electrical source.
In the event of any performance failure during the valid warranty period, you can apply for repair service repair or submit your request on contact us page.
Repair service instructions
- Customer contacts Autel Customer Support via email or phone to request Warranty service.
- Autel reviews Warranty request and determines Warranty eligibility.
- If eligible, Autel issues warranty repair authorization to customer.
- Customer sends product to Autel.
- Autel repairs or replaces the product and send back to customer.
Warranty Contact Info
If you have any questions regarding warranty, please feel free to contact us via the following ways:
Call 1-844-My-Autel (844)-692-8835
Submit your request on Contact us page.
Where to get a repair
Whichever option you choose, you'll get your product back working exactly the way it should.
- Send your product to an Autel Robotics Repair Center
To request a repair, our US-based customer service can be reached at 1-844-My-Autel (844)-692-8835, and it is open seven days a week from 8:00am – 6:00pm (PST) and arrange shipment for your product to an Autel Repair Center.
- Visit an Autel Robotics Service Provider
Autel Robotics repairs are performed exclusively from our repair center in Bothell, WA.
Get a repair
Tell us a little about what's going on and we'll help you get the repair you need.Send Us an Email > Register Your Drone >