Are you flight EVO II Series Drone first time? And have no idea of what have to attention before flight? Then here come, please follow our 12-step pre-flight checklist to ensure you're ready to fly safely.
Video: EVO II Drones Pre-Flight Checklist
EVO II Series Pre-Flight Checklist
- Enter the map view in the Autel Explorer app. Confirm that your intended flight area is NOT in a no-fly zone or restricted airspace. If in restricted airspace, a waiver must be obtained before flight.
- Check the weather. Note air temperature and wind speed.
- Verify that your flight area is open and unobstructed.
- Unfold the arms of the aircraft.
- Remove the gimbal cover.
- Verify that the propellers are in good condition and are correctly attached.
- Verify the camera lens and sensors are clean.
- Fully charge the aircraft battery, RC, and mobile device.
- Position the RC antennas downwards and facing the drone for the best transmission.
- Check the GPS signal bar and wait for the GPS Mode to display before flight.
- Verify that the firmware is updated to the latest version.
- When taking off, ascend to at least 30ft before moving the aircraft horizontally. This ensures that precision landing is recorded.