Video: How To Mount And Detach Propellers (Autel EVO II Series)
- Power off the aircraft before attaching or detaching propellers.
- Black-coded propeller > Pairs with > Black-coded motor
- White-coded propeller > Pairs with > white-coded motor
How to remove and replace EVO II propellers?
There are two propellers of marks and two unmarked propellers of EVO II Drone
Remove and replace two marked propellers
- To first, attach the two marked propellers to the marked motor mounting base.
- Press the propeller down into the mounting base and then rotate it clockwise until it is secured
- To remove, hold the motor and press the propeller down into the motor mounting base, rotate it counterclockwise to detach it.
Remove and replace two unmarked propellers
- Attaching the two unmarked propellers to the unmarked motor mounting bases.
- Press the propeller down into the mounting base and rotate it counterclockwise to secure it
- To remove, hold the motor and press the propeller down into the motor mounting base rotate it clockwise to detach it.
Please unfold the propellers before fly and verify that every propeller is securely attached. Never fly with broken or damaged propellers.