Consumer and commercial drones come in a dizzying array of shapes, sizes, features, functions and prices, from $30 consumer drones to $30,000 military-grade weaponized drones. This means drones can also be used for a variety of illegal purposes, including:
- Carrying bombs and other terrorist threats for use as biological weapons
- illegal surveillance
- Drone swarms flood facilities
- Interfering with emergency responders
- Interference with manned aircraft or airports
- Smuggling contraband into prison or across borders
- Hack into sources such as data centers
These illegal drones pose unknown potential dangers to the military, law enforcement agencies, first responders and private users, necessitating action against illegal drones.
Are there any anti-drone measures?
To counter drones and combat drone rogue behavior, you need drone jammers. In the anti-drone equipment, the drone can be captured or returned through logistics interference, RF radio frequency interference, drone signal spoofing, etc., thereby eliminating the danger of the drone.
Drone jammers can effectively counter drones without destroying drones and evidence. Other options often result in damage or destruction of the drone, which can destroy evidence and result in private property destruction charges.
Another consideration is whether the drone is carrying bombs or other dangerous items. Using a jammer is probably the safest approach, as jammers often cause the drone to return to its origin. This is much safer than shooting down a bomb-laden drone, which could result in the bomb exploding, injury or even death.
What is the best drone jammer to buy?
Skyfend has launched two drone jammers, Skyfend Hunter and Skyfend Blader. The Skyfend Hunter jammer is large and has a long operating time, and can detect and attack drones. The Skyfend Blader jammer is small in size and has high jamming power, and can attack drones in various frequency bands.
Skyfend Blader | Anti drone jammer
- Jamming Range up to 1,500m
- Jmming Frequency:868MHz / 915MHz / 1.2GHz / 1.4GHz / 1.6GHz / 2.4GHz / 4.95GHz / 5.2GHz / 5.35GHz / 5.6GHz / 5.8GHz
- Jamming Time:30 min
- Support User Logs
- Efficient Jamming
- Consociate Spoofing
- Low SWaP-C
Skyfend Hunter Detection and Jamming in One Anti-drone Jammer
- Detection and Jamming In One
- 3km Jamming Range
- 2km Dectection Range
- 400MHz-6GHz Full-Bnad Coverage
- Frequency Band Adaptation
- Upgradable System
- Data Visualization
- Firmware Upgrades
- User Logs
If you are interested in drone jammers, please contact us via email email@example.com.