Autel drone pilots want to quickly learn about exporting drone flight control logs, here is your professional guide. Every professional drone pilot looks back on every flawless flight, and a flight log is the best way to get important information.
High-quality flight logs are very important, not only as analytical data to understand what happened during the flight, but also as a record of flight history for compliance and predictive maintenance of onboard components and batteries.
Junior drone pilots can upload flight logs to Autel drone experts to check obstacles encountered during the flight; senior drone pilots can combine other flight log analysis software on the market, such as AirData, Hammer Hub, etc. Analyzing and judging problems.
1. Prepare a high-speed SD card (above A1, U1), format the SD card, and create a copy_log.txt file in the root directory of the SD card.
2. About 2 minutes after turning on the aircraft, insert the SD card into the aircraft.
3. Wait for the camera log to be exported, the process takes about 10 minutes.
4. Pull out the SD card and check whether copy_log.txt exists in the root directory of the SD card. If the copy_log.txt in the root directory of the SD card has been deleted, check whether there is a log folder in the SD card directory, and there is a log file in the SD card folder, it means that the flight control log has been exported, just upload the log folder in the SD card.
5. If the copy_log.txt in the SD card has not been deleted, it means that the export of the flight control log failed or the complete flight control log was not exported. The SD card needs to be formatted again and the process of step 3) should be extended to 15 minutes this time.
If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us!