Autel Robotics Smart Controller Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is the Autel Smart Controller compatible with the EVO I? No, the Autel Smart Controller is only compatible with the EVO II Series.
2) Can you install 3rd party apps on the Autel Smart Controller? Yes, the Smart Controller runs on a customized Android operating system and provides full flexibility for users to be able to download and install third party applications onto the operating system.
3) How long is the battery life of the Autel Smart Controller? At maximum brightness, you can expect about 3 hours of runtime. At 50% brightness, you can expect about 4.5 hours of runtime. Please note these runtimes will vary based on operating temperature and applications being used on the operating system.
4) Can I live stream from the Autel Smart Controller? There will be ways to live stream from the Smart Controller in the near future, and also by using third party applications. The Autel Smart Controller has an HDMI out port which can be connected to 3rd party live streaming solutions as well.
5) Are the antennas detachable and can they be upgraded or attached to an antenna mast on a command vehicle? Yes, the antennas are detachable and use an SMA connector. They can be upgraded with SMA compatible third party devices but users will be making third party upgrades and modifications at their own risk.