Autel Robotics collects update the firmware feedback of the EVO Lite from many drone customers, and also adds new features to the Autel Sky app. The Autel Sky app is only suitable for consumer drones, that is, for EVO Nano and EVO Lite The firmware upgrade of the drone works.
This article will focus on firmware updates for the Lite, and updates for the Autel Sky app. This will introduce many features, including dynamic tracking.
- Motion Tracking on EVO Lite (Personal Only)
The drone will automatically identify people who may be following it.2.Click the + icon to select people, then click Track to start tracking
3.The drone will track objects as they move
- Capture Mode (integrated with Photo, Video and Pro Mode)
- Users can find shortcuts to all camera parameter settings in the lower right corner, such as white balance, aperture, shutter speed, MF/AF, etc.
- If the user changes any camera parameters, the camera mode will automatically switch from Auto to Pro. HDR and Log modes have no effect in Pro mode.
- EVO Lite 4-axis gimbal officially supported
- For EVO Lite users, there are two ways to switch between landscape and portrait views:
- Rotate mobile device
- Tap the camera rotation button in the upper left corner of the screen to switch between landscape and portrait views
- Camera rotation is also supported in Quick Shot. Click an option to choose your desired rotation direction
- EVO Lite/Lite+ supports Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- EIS is not an option but is always on and users get more stable image quality.
- Battery firmware can be upgraded individually
- In the Autel Sky app, when old battery firmware is detected, users are prompted to upgrade the battery firmware. Follow the prompts to start the battery firmware upgrade. It saves a lot of time for users who use multiple batteries.
To use these functions, you need to upgrade the firmware to the following versions.