Definition of a drone
One of the most commonly used definitions of drones is: "unmanned aircraft or ships that can navigate autonomously without human control or beyond line of sight". Another frequently used definition is: "A drone is any remotely guided unmanned aircraft or ship".
Drone sales are rising year by year, and more and more people are embracing the idea of owning such a device.
How Far Can You Explore?
Most low-end drones have an average range of 0.8-1.2 miles, and the drone can easily cover 7-8 miles before needing a charge. The Lite Plus Drone is a mid-to-high-end drone that supports a maximum take-off height of 5,000 meters, a maximum flight distance of 24 kilometers, a 12-kilometer image transmission system, and a wind resistance level of 7.
Best Drone for Long Range - Autel EVO Lite Drone
Autel EVO Lite Drone: High-quality lightweight foldable drone, 4-axis gimbal with 4K camera, 50MP photos, 40-minute flight time, 7.4 miles of HD video transmission, 3-way obstacle avoidance, a super strong Mini Drone Functional Specifications.
- Lightweight and Portable, Free-Flying: At 820 grams, it fits in the palm of your hand when folded. Small and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion and will change the way you capture great memories.
- HD picture video transmission: Autel EVO Lite Drone supports HD video transmission up to 12 kilometers, and has excellent anti-interference ability, allowing you to fly farther and see more clearly.
- Powerful performance: With a maximum battery life of 40 minutes, the Autel EVO Lite Drone provides enough time to compose the perfect shot.
- The Autel EVO Lite Drone is resistant to Category 7 winds and takes off at a maximum altitude of 5,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying over windy coastlines or alpine forests.
- 4k zoom: Take the photo of your dreams without getting too close. 4x lossless digital zoom generates 1080p photos, and 2x lossless zoom generates 4k photos, and supports up to 16x lossless zoom lenses, making it safer and more convenient to switch between lenses of different distances and compositions.
- One-click vertical shooting: With just a few taps, the Autel EVO Lite Drone can automatically record and shoot professional-grade videos, catering to the current trend of short videos, generated in a vertical 4:3 structure, and shared directly on social media. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced flier, the Autel Sky app can help you produce impressive results, including soundtracks and filters.
If you're a drone enthusiast, then the Autel EVO Lite Drone is worth a mention; it's the next generation in the ultra-small drone market, and is a huge improvement over the Nano drone range in hardware and software. The most incredible improvements to this drone over similar drones are the cameras and flight capabilities.
The overall weight of this drone is around 820 grams, making it easy to get a 4K camera with excellent recording capabilities. It offers a more durable design, powerful features and improved connectivity. Long in-flight recordings are great news for professional photographers, and also supports lossless zoom at different resolutions, which is important if you have to capture your objects from a distance.