The Autel EVO Max series introduces a plug-in Payload Drop System, which is now available for pre-order at a price of US$399.
Autel EVO Max Payload Drop System-H
The Payload Drop System of the Autel EVO Max series has 4 attachment points that can be released sequentially or all at once. Operate via the aircraft's app. Maximum load capacity 0.5/1 kg, subject to aircraft restrictions. Available only with authorized Autel Payload Drop systems.
EVO Max Payload Drop System-H Model X basic parameters:
1. Weight: 130g (machine added, aluminum alloy bracket)
2. Dimensions: 66mm long x 123mm wide x 42mm high
3. Number of mounts: 4, 2 on each side
4. Installation method: strap type
5. Data interface: Connect to EVO Max series aircraft via USB Type-C
6. App unlock/manual unlock
EVO Max Payload Drop System-H Model X Design Part Name
1. Mount points, 2 each
2. Manual unlocking lever
3. Limit hole
4. Limit slot
6. Shoulder piece
7. USB Type-C
EVO Max Payload Drop System-H is often used in emergency rescue, item delivery and other scenarios. You can learn more about it through email firstname.lastname@example.org and support reservations.