The new EVO Max drone series ushered in a new member EVO Max 4N. Released in April 2023, the EVO MAX 4N will make its debut at the Autel Robotics Global Partner Summit on the 26th.
EVO Max 4N, as a new drone of the EVO MAX series, retains the advantages of the MAX series and introduces new innovations, the most special is the Starlight Camera. It can also be said that the biggest difference between EVO Max 4N and EVO Max 4T lies in the difference of the gimbal and camera.
Common features of EVO MAX 4N
As a drone of the EVO MAX series, EVO MAX 4N retains the following functions and the ability to perform tasks.
- No blind spots: 720° omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
- Triple anti-jamming capability: RFI, EMI, and GPS
- Semi-autonomous tasks: Auto Path Finding, Navigation in GPS Denied Environment, Accurate Object Identification and Tracking
- A-Mesh 1.0: The Industry's First Mesh Networking
- Autel Skylink 3.0 transmission technology: maximum Image Transmission Distance of 12.4 miles
- Mission Ready Payload: the gimbal camera has multiple payloads, and there are also replaceable interfaces on the top of the fuselage
- Autel Enterprise App Platform
- Multiple Mission Types: Polygon Mission, Terrain Follow, Rectangular Mission, Automatic Mission Generation And Data Capture, Waypoint Missions, Oblique Photography, Spiral Mission, Vertical Scan, Corridor Mission
- Enhanced Live-View: Multi-channel Projection Screen, AR Scene
- Smart Features: 3D Map Planning, Quick Mission, Mission Reproduction.
- Data Security: Data* can only be physically accessed via the aircraft locally, and can be encrypted using AES-256 and passwords.
- Operating Environment: IP43, -4℉ to 122℉
- Complete Remote Operations System: Used with the EVO Nest
- Autel SDK: Mobile SDK
- Accessories: Autel Smart Controller V3, Live Deck 2 (optional), EVO Nest (optional), RTK Module (optional)
Highlights of EVO MAX 4N
The gimbal camera of EVO MAX 4N integrates Starlight Camera, Wide Camera, Thermal Camera, Laser Rangefinder. Use the EVO MAX 4N Starlight camera to explore the night with targets locked and tracked.
EVO Max 4N Starlight Camera Specifications
- LUX: 0.0001, ISO: 450000
- Equivalent: 41.4mm
The EVO MAX 4N is a powerful semi-autonomous drone with clear night-time imaging capabilities and the ability to use thermal imaging. For a better look EVO Max 4N vs EVO Max 4T Camera Specs.
Shop Autel EVO MAX 4N