The Autel Robotics Dragonfish series was released at 2021 CES . As a new generation of commercial fixed-wing aircraft, the Autel Dragonfish size huge and will also provide more usage scenarios.
The original fixed-wing VTOL Kestrel drone was unveiled at CES 2016. Mainly targeted at agricultural and humanitarian operations, both of which often lack the safe space for traditional takeoffs and landings.
The dual-mode Kestrel drone supports automatically generated flight paths and redundant safety systems, as well as infrared multispectral sensors for crop monitoring and evaluation.
As a tilt-rotor drone, the Dragonfish drone has a longer range and stronger carrying capacity than fixed-wing and rotary-wing drones. It can take off and land vertically, and once it enters the air, it can be converted into a fixed-wing flight mode. If flying conditions are bad, Dragonfish will automatically transition to multirotor mode.
Autel Dragonfish Is Simple To Operate And Powerful
The Dragonfish series features three drones, the Dragonfish Lite, the Dragonfish Stand, and the Dragonfish Pro. Dragonfish size is designed as mimic the tilt-rotor of Boeing's Osprey helicopter, but not just that.
The Dragonfish series can fly to a maximum altitude of 19,685 feet (6,000 meters) and carry heavy loads. Dragonfish supports flying for 75 to 180 minutes and has a top speed of approximately 67 mph (108 km/h. Maximum video transmission distance is 30 km (18.6 miles) with base station.
- Dragonfish Lite has a flight endurance of 75 minutes, weighs only 4.5 kg, can carry 1 kg of heavy objects, and has a maximum flight altitude of 4000m.
- Dragonfish Stand offers a flight time of 120 minutes, a maximum payload of 1.5 kg and a maximum flight altitude of 6,000 meters.
- Dragonfish Pro offers a flight time of 180 minutes, has a flight altitude of 6,000 meters, and has a maximum payload of 2.5 kg.
Assembled in 3 minutes, can start and self-test in 5 seconds, and execute an entire mission profile with just one touch.
The Dragonfish series of drones are all made from tough carbon fiber and fiberglass composite materials, which are sturdy, compatible with any power source, and have virtually no maintenance costs.
High-end Camera Payload
- 4K Dual Sensor – 4K 20x Stabilized Optical Zoom + 48MP Wide Angle
- Triple Sensor – 4K 20x Stabilized Optical Zoom + 48MP Wide Angle + FLIR 640x512 Radiant Heat
- Multispectral – 5 Multispectral Sensors (2MP) + RGB Wide Angle (48MP)
- 3rd Party Payloads – 3rd Party Payload SDK programs for developing unique payload solutions
Dragonfish Smart Controller
9.7-inch 1000nit ultra-bright large screen, ultra-high-definition resolution 2048x1536, 4.5 hours of battery life, 256G of internal memory, Autel Ground Control Station provides long-distance image transmission for Dragonfish.
Powerful and easy to use, Autel Voyager software is designed for Dragonfish to provide advanced mission planning, intelligent tracking, flight history tracking and other autonomous features.
Dragonfish drones perform multiple tasks in a variety of industrial applications, industrial energy inspection, natural disaster monitoring, long-endurance surveillance and wide-area mapping, energy needs for public services. Unique payload enhances the working performance of Autel Dragonfish drone, excellent IP43 wind and weather resistance, easy disassembly and assembly, space saving. The Dragonfish drone will be the number one industrial drone.