Autel Evo 2 Pro drone is a top-spec 6K 20 Megapixel 1 inch sensor drone with one of the longest flight times and battery life of any consumer drone. It produces incredible ultra high definition 6k video and probably has the best obstacle avoidance system with true all direction sensors. Truly a top-spec drone for professional and commercial use producing cinematic video and excellent pictires.
If this is your first Autel Evo 2 Pro drone you need to watch this video to make sure you do everything required to make your first flight safe.
Important (Safe) Note: How to Fly Evo 2 Pro Drone in a Safe Way?
Flying the Autel Evo 2 is pretty similar to flying other drones. And the manual also guides you. Below is a brief step-by-step process:
- Launch the app on your smartphone or any other mobile device.
- Connect the smartphone to the controller. And follow the onscreen prompts to complete the setup process.
- Unfold the drone, remove the gimbal protector and place the drone on a flat open surface.
- Long press the power button on the rear of the drone for at least 3 seconds. The drone will power up and produce a beeping sound once it connects to the controller.
- Once the controller shows it’s ready to go, the app will prompt you to log into your account. If you don’t have an account, just follow the registration process.
- You will need to log into your email to verify your account.
- The drone will then prompt you to upgrade the firmware.
- Once you’re done with the upgrade, reboot your drone.
- You can choose to take off the drone from the app, the controller, or even voice commands. Joystick movements are universal in all drones.
It’s easy to use, right from setting up to making the first flight. And the manufacturer provides clear instructions.
The obstacle avoidance mechanism is better than in most drones.
High-quality camera for both videos and photos.
It’s also flexible – you can swap the cameras with the other Evo II versions.
Extended flight time
High stability thanks to the sensors and accurate GPS.
It lacks a panorama effect, and stitching up the photos is not always easy.
It lacks geo-fencing capabilities.
The batteries are quite expensive.
Autel Evo II Drone is worth checking out. The 8K resolution, 4X lossless zoom, and the ability to swap the cameras between other Autel drones are some of its perks.