Video: How To Do Preflight Preparation (Autel EVO II Series)
How To Do EVO II Drone Pre-flight Preparation?
- First download Autel Explorer in the App Store or Google Play
- Please prepare the following items before starting the aircraft. Remote controller, battery, mobile phone, charger AC cable, data cable
- Make sure the aircraft battery and remote controller are fully charged
- Unfold the handles of the remote controller, vertically align the antennas so they are parallel with each other, unfold the mobile device holder, and secure your device.
- Connect the remote controller and mobile phone with the data cable
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds and the remote controller will be powered on
- Remove the gimbal guard, unfold the front arms first and then the rear arms
- Insert the battery into the battery compartment, making sure it clicks into place
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on the aircraft
- Open the Autel Explorer app and finish the registration, click the bind button to bind the aircraft.
At this point your pre-flight preparation is complete