video: How To Calibrate The Gimbal (Autel EVO II Series)
In this post, we cover the gimbal calibration process in the event the EVO II gimbal becomes skewed.
The gimbal needs to be calibrated when the aircraft's gimbal is tilted. Then, how to calibrate the gimbal?
- Before calibration please remove the gimbal guard and propellers
- Press and hold the power button for three seconds and the remote controller will be powered on
- Connect the remote controller and mobile phone with a data cable
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on the aircraft
- Open the Attell Explorer app, click the camera button then click the Settings button --> gimbal --> the gimbal auto-calibration and lastly click start calibration, the gimbal will start to move around and enter a calibration mode.
- Once the gimbal has been calibrated, the app will confirm a successful calibration.