Welcome to the Autel sky app tutorial, Autel Sky App for Autel Evo Nano and the Autel EVO Lite drones.
The app is now available for download on iOS and Android devices, giving users access to some amazing features such as SkyPortrait, "your personal paparazzi".
In the Autel sky app, MovieMaster makes it easy to create and share movies. We have themes and templates to help support your creative projects and make post-production easier. How to get epic movie footage? Check out the Autel Sky App Tutorials.
- First open the autel sky app;
- Select album;
- Click Create in the lower right corner;
- Choose the theme you want to use;
- Click to use template to enter the creation page;
- Follow the on-screen instructions;
- Select and import video clips;
- Click Next;
- The app will generate a preview video;
- Automatically click on video clips;
- Edit one by one;
- You can trim the video clip or change to another clip;
- After editing you can add filters and end the clip;
- Finally, click Generate in the upper right corner;
- Then set the video output format (1080p, 2.7k, 4k optional);
- Click to confirm to generate video;
- The final video will be automatically saved to your smartphone photo album;
- You can also click to share the video on social media
The above is about the whole process of the Autel Sky App video template application. It is simple and fast to make beautiful movie shots. Whether you are a senior pilot or a drone beginner, you can make video clips through Autel Sky App and share your excellent video works.