|EVO II Firmware||Current Version 2.5.0||Click to download|
How to update the EVO II firmware?
Download the firmware package for manual updates, Or update firmware via the Autel Explorer app.
Video: Over the Air Firmware Update
Over the Air Firmware Update is the best way we recommend, of course you also can choose to update firmware manually. Here is the video tutorial of update firmware manually
Current Version 2.5.0
EVO II Firmware Release Notes
Notes: This firmware package V2.5.0 contains the following component updates::
|RC Image Transmission||V188.8.131.52|
- Added high-altitude visual positioning to ensure the aircraft can return to the visible range of the take-off point safely when GPS signal under interference
- Users are allowed to take off from a non-static surface in Standard Mode
- Increased the maximum altitude of vehicle dynamic track to 99 ft (30 m)
- Added camera exposure mode, ISO, shutter speed adjustment in waypoint, rectangular, and polygon missions
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
- Reduced the possibility of image transmission signal loss under interference
- Resolved the Return to Home (RTH) deviation issue in some rare occasions
- Smoothed the aircraft position change during dynamic tracking flights
- Optimized the video output for EVO II Pro at 50P/48P/25P/24P fps
- Increased the maximum Orbit radius to 1640 ft (500 m)
- Other minor bug fixes
Notes: To fully support the new features, Please upgrade the Autel Explorer app to the latest versions.