Add radiometric, thermal functionality to the Autel Robotics EVO II aircraft. Intended for customers not limited to country of origin. This non-FLIR quality thermal is the best solution for full thermal productivity at an affordable price.
This gimbal combination is a 8K camera with a 1/2-inch sensor, 13mm lens paired with a non-USA manufactured thermal providing 640 x 512 @ 30fps resolution quality.
EVO II 640T Camera supports 4K-30fps, 1080p-30fps and 720p-30fps. Max image size is 8000 x 6000. When recording in dual simultaneous mode, 720p-30fps is the output. Refresh rate is set to 30-hertz.
EVO II 640T Camera Specifications
|Image Sensor||1/2" CMOS|
|Lens||EFL: 25.6 mm
Focus Distance: 0.5m to any distance (with autofocus mode)
|ISO Range||Video: 100-6400 (auto)
Photo: 100-3200 (auto)
|Zoom||1-8x (Max 4x lossless)|
|Still Photography Modes||Single Shot
Burst: 3/5 shots
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)
Time-lapse: 3/5 shots
|Still Photography Resolution||8000*6000 (4:3)
|Video Format||MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)|
|Video Resolution||8K 7680*4320 p25/p24
6K 5760*3240 p30/p25/p24
4K 3840*2160 p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
2.7K 2720*1528 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
1080P 1920*1080 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
Autel 640T model provides radiometric technology with temperature modes monitoring real time temperatures, which are captured directly on the remote display. The integrated Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool (IRPC TOOL) enables quick image import and analysis of temperature measurements that will generate detailed thermal reports.
EVO II 640T Camera Features
- Central temperature measurement View real-time display of the temperature in the center area of the screen.
- Spot temperature measurement Tap the screen, and the temperature of the selected object will be displayed in real time.
- Regional temperature measurement Get a dynamic view of the average temperature, maximum temperature, and minimum temperature displayed in a selected area.
- Temperature alarm Monitors the screen temperature in real time. The system prompts the user when the temperature reaches a set threshold.
- Isotherm Set a temperature range and the system will detect any objects within the temperature range specified.
- Image enhancement Supports real-time adjustment of image brightness, contrast, and image details. The system will highlight any objects within the temperature target.
The new generation of Autel Robotics’ thermal imaging sensor provides greater resolution than any other camera in its class at 640x512 30fps. Standard with a 13mm lens, 8x digital zoom, and capable of recognizing subjects up to 100m away, EVO II 640T Gimbal Camera also includes multiple temperature measurement modes and professional analysis tools.
Featuring 10 thermal color palettes, isotherms, and image enhancement, the EVO II 640T Gimbal Camera allows you to fine tune visual thermal data for any mission. Partnered with Autel's Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool (IRPC TOOL), as well as Picture-in-Picture mode (for enhanced situational awareness), rapidly collect, analyze, and act on thermal and visual data.