During the Autel Robotics Global Partner Summit, the new Autel drone and its ecological products were displayed. Here we will briefly explain the Autel Alpha drone.
The Autel Alpha drone has not been released yet and our introduction is limited.
According to the live photos of the Autel Robotics Global Partner Summit, the Autel Alpha enterprise-level drone is foldable, gray in color, and large in size. The gimbal camera has multiple sensors, and the top of the drone has a Four jacks allow for versatile accessory loading, including LED beacons.
Autel Robotics hasn’t made any official announcements about the drone yet, but we can learn a little about the Autel Alpha from the spec sheet.
Autel Alpha Drone Specifications
- 12.4 miles (20 km) transmission range
- Maximum flight time 45 minutes
- IP55 weather rating
- Strong anti-jamming RFI/EMI/GPS spoofing
- Autonomous operation
- Multiple Payload Compatibility
- AES-256 encryption
- 360 degree obstacle avoidance
- 2.4/5.2/5.8 GHz frequency bands
- 45 mph (20 m/s) flight speed
- 22,965 ft (7,000 m) service ceiling
Autel Alpha Camera Specifications
- 50MP wide-angle camera
- 4K 25x zoom camera
- 640 x 512 thermal resolution
- 0.9 mile (1.5 km) measurement range
- 3D flight path
- find out
- Multi-machine cooperation
- 3D map