Autel EVO 2 series drones, as Autel's high-end series of camera drones, have excellent camera performance. The ultra-high-definition camera drones are equipped with cameras with 6k resolution or even 8k resolution, which can support shooting up to 7680*4320 photos. there are additional thermal cameras in the thermal drone EVO II series. Adjustable aperture, HDR mode and intuitive camera controls make it the perfect choice for any aerial photographer or survey pilot.
- Key specs (excluding camera)
- Three-axis gimbal
- Supports H.264 and H.265 codecs at 120 Mbps
- HDR video at resolutions up to 4K
- 10-bit A-Log gamma
- 40 minutes of battery life (35 minutes on hover)
- 12 computer vision sensors for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
- Built-in color screen controller
- 9 km picture transmission
- no geofencing
- No online login required for flight
Let us Answer Your Questions
What are The upgrades Of the Autel EVO II Enterprise Drone Compared to The Autel EVO Consumer Drone?
Compared with the Autel EVO consumer drone, the Autel EVO 2 series is fully upgraded in terms of endurance, intelligent functions, video transmission, imaging system and visual sensing system.
Specifically: each drone in the Autel EVO 2 series has its own strengths. The design of the Autel EVO 2 has been greatly changed, inheriting the thin and light body design, but the weight is greatly increased. 12 computer vision sensors support omnidirectional obstacle sensing. When flying over long distances, real-time transmission at 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps is supported. On the imaging system of Autel EVO 2, different camera parameters are configured according to the flight performance of each drone, and the maximum resolution is 8k.
What is The Difference Between the Drones of The Autel EVO II Series?
Autel EVO 2 series drones have, Autel EVO II, Autel EVO II Pro, EVO II Enterprise, EVO II RTK Series, Autel EVO II Dual, Autel EVO II Dual 640t, Autel EVO II consumer drones, Autel EVO II, Autel EVO II Pro drone, Autel EVO II enterprise drones will include additional special features, such as megaphone, searchlight, thermal imager, etc., specially designed for outdoor scenes, helping to provide a powerful camera in complex environmental scenes Performance help.
What are The Advantages of Autel EVO II Series Drones?
1. The same compact size, longer flight time: The new form and design allow the drone to carry a larger propeller, improve the propulsion efficiency of the propeller and the aircraft, and bring longer flight time.
2. Wider environmental perception range: The new design enables the autel evo 2 drone to carry sensors with a larger FOV, further increasing the perception range and distance. Autel EVO 2 provides enhanced visual perception, improving agility and safety during flight and obstacle avoidance.
3. A true outdoor drone: a functional enterprise drone that allows users to explore more functions with the drone in more complex and changeable situations. Improve efficiency and reliability. Omnidirectional obstacle avoidance, intelligent flight mode, and built-in color screen intelligent controller can better carry out scene construction and route planning.
Can I use Other USB-C Chargers To Charge The Autel EVO II Drone?
There is no charging port on the Autel EVO II drone body, only a USB memory card interface, so the battery of the drone needs to be removed to charge the Autel EVO II drone battery. The Autel EVO II can be connected to Autel Live Deck to display on any device, or you can use the remote control. The Autel EVO II Smart Remote is equipped with a 3.3-inch OLED display, designed for outdoor scenes, providing clear viewing even in direct sunlight. It comes pre-installed with the Autel Explorer app for controlling your aerial photography.
What is The Wind Resistance of The Autel EVO II?
The maximum wind resistance of the Autel EVO II is 17.2 m/s (Class 8).
* Wind resistance depends on propulsion. In strong winds, expect slight vibrations due to the Autel drone's light weight. High-power propulsion ensures that the drone hovers stably or returns safely. Autel EVO II series drones automatically control gimbal fine-tuning to ensure that the picture is always stable and unaffected by the wind.
Does the Autel EVO II Support Manual Mode for Taking Photos and Videos?
Yes. You can manually set camera parameters such as shutter speed, ISO and white balance in the Autel Explorer app.
How Stable is The Image Transmission System of Autel EVO II?
Autel EVO II series drones use Autel's most advanced Autel SkyLink image transmission system so far, with a maximum image transmission rate of 40MPS, and can use 720p or 1080p to shoot 30fps images. EVO II drones have no geo-fencing or cellular service. limit. Full HD video transmission distance can be up to 9 kilometers (FCC standard, barrier-free). Additional anti-jamming capability further improves transmission stability in urban and other complex environments.
How is The high-speed Transmission of Autel EVO II Upgraded?
Autel EVO II's high-speed fast transfer supports up to fast transfer with MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265) formats.
What Autel EVO II Accessories Can I use With The Autel EVO II?
Autel EVO II series accessories can support more drones to better fly and shoot. Find accessories compatible with the EVO II series here. All cameras of the Evo II can be purchased individually and are interchangeable!
What Application do I need to Install Before Using The Autel EVO II?
The Autel EVO II can only be used with the Autel Explorer app. You can download the Autel Explorer app from the download page of the Autel official website. Please check compatibility on the website.
Do I Need To Register or Get A License To Fly This Drone?
In most countries, no registration or flying license is required for drones under 250 grams. The drones of the Autel EVO II series have exceeded 250g, and some drones can also carry heavy objects. So, check your local regulations before deciding which drone to buy and when to fly it.