Autel Robotics Foldable EVO Drone with 4K Camera & Remote Controller
Autel Robotics Foldable EVO Drone with 4K Camera & Remote Controller
ONLY SUPPORT PAYPAL PAY,You can register a PayPal account first and link your credit card to checkout, Sign up PayPal
Autel EVO Drone
- Autel Robotics EVO is the world’s best compact and foldable drone, designed to go wherever your adventure takes you.
- Used by award-winning cinematographers and photographers, Autel EVO foldable drone captures 4K 60fps Ultra HD camera video, 94°wide-angle lens and 12MP photos mounted on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal, recording speed up to 100mbps in an H.264 or H.265 codec.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Autel EVO:
* Foldable & Durable Design
- Autel EVO features a folding design. With its arms folded against the body, it measures in at about 5.5 by 5.5 by 10.0 inches (HWD). That means you can find space for it in your existing camera bag and carry it to everywhere easily.
- EVO was built with quality craftsmanship that is meant to last for a long service life. Each component of the EVO goes through multiple tests before the assembly. In fact, the Autel EVO must undergo rigorous flight test to ensure the quality and performance is top level before leaving the factory. This goes to show how serious and strong contender the Autel EVO is.
* Superior Image Quality:
- Autel EVO foldable drone camera records video at 4K resolution up to 60 frames per second and a recording speed up to 100mbps in an H.264 or H.265 codec. It records faster, smoother, longer, than any other drone in 4K HD at 60FPS. So EVO is the choice pick for award winning cinematographers and photographers.
* Long Flight Times & Range
- Autel EVO 4K drone boasts flight times up to 30 minutes with a range of 4.3 miles (7KM) and top speed of 45 MPH. You can explore freely with EVO HD drone. It offers failsafe features reminds you of low battery and it’s time to return to home(RTH). And you can add extra evo batteries to your package.
* Safety and Stability
- Autel EVO Foldable drone camera is equipped with dual GPS / GLONASS satellite positioning and ultrasonic sensors and rearward IR sensors, easily to avoid obstacles. Built-in 3D mapping technology, capture dynamic footage of moving subjects.
* Built-in Screen HUD
- Autel EVO comes with a built-in 3.3", OLED screen. It allows you easily view critical flight information or live 720p HD video feed without the need to connect to a mobile device. Easy one-touch action buttons to command EVO to return home, automatically take off or land and capture photos & video without taking your hands off the controller.
- Unlike the smartphones and tablets, the remote controller uses 5.8GHz that is far more powerful compared to the 2.4GHZ and 2.43GHz that most high-end drones uses. Not only the remote controller is reliable, they are less likely to lose connection and the video you see are updated in near-instantaneous real-time. Because the frequency signal is so strong, it will let you fly further without having to worry about losing the connection.
EVO Drone Specifications
Aircraft Hover Precision GPS+ Ultrasonic+IMU: Horizontal: ±1.5m, Vertical: ±0.2m;
Vision+IMU: Horizontal: ±0.1m, Vertical: ±0.1m
Max. Yaw Rate 200 dps Max. Inclination Angle 35° Max. Ascent/Descent Speed Ascent: 5m/s Descent: 3m/s Max. Horizontal Speed 20 m/s (44.7mph) Diagonal Wheelbase 338 mm Propeller Size 8.3" x 2.9" Video Link Frequency 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz Receiver Frequency 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz Flight Modes GPS · ATTI · SPORT Operating Environment Temperature 32° F ~ 104° F (0° C ~ 40° C) Storage Temperature -10°C~40°C (14°F~104°F) Weight (Battery & Propellers included) 863g (1.90lbs) Camera Still Photography Modes Single shot
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) Time-lapse
Video Recording Modes Normal · Picture In Video (PIV) Video Recording Modes Normal · Picture In Video (PIV) Video Recording Modes Normal · Picture In Video (PIV) Max Frame Rates 4K60, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240 Max Field of View 94° Supported SD Card Types Micro-SD, 4 GB - 128 GB, Class 10 or UHS-3 File Formats FAT32/exFAT, Photo: JPG/DNG/JPG+DNG, Video: MOV/MP4 H.264 or H.265 Operating Environment Temp. 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Aircraft Battery Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery Capacity 4300 mAh Battery Voltage Charging 11.4 V Charging Environment Temperature 10°C~45°C (50°F~113°F) Discharging Environment Temperature -20°C~60°C (-4°F~140°F) Storage Temperature & Humidity Temp: -10°C~30°C (14°F~86°F) Humidity: 65±20%RH Flight Time Up to 30 minutes Remote Controller OLED Screen Brightness 330 nits Max Operating Time 3 hours RF Receiver Operating Frequency 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz Video Link Frequency 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz Operating Temperature 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Storage Temperature 1 year: -20°C~25°C(-4°F~77°F)
3 months: -20°C~45°C(-4°F~113°F)
Max Control and Video Transmission Distance 7km (4.3miles) Transmission Power (EIRP) FCC: <=26 dBm CE: <=20 dBm Operating Current/Voltage 2A @ 3.6V Battery 6700mAH Power Consumption 7.2W Weight (battery included) 370g (0.81lbs)
EVO Drone Package List:
- 1* EVO Aircraft (Include battery)
- 2* Additional EVO battery
- 1* Crossbody bag
- 10* Propellers (Total5 pairs)
- 1* Remote Control
- 1* 32G SD Card
- 1* 64G SD Card
- 1* Charger
- 1* Power Cable
- 1* Micro-USB Cable
- 1* Standard Micro USB Connector
- 1* USB Type-C Connector
- 1* EVO Packing list
- 1* EVO Disclaimer & Safety Instructions
- 1* EVO Quick Guide
After debating between a cheap drone or a more expensive Dji product I decided on the Autel Evo based on specs and footage posted to YT. I could not be happier with the decision. I built my first drone with its heart being the Dji NAZ controller and later purchased the Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, and Spark. Although they all have their strengths and shortcomings, it was time for a change. The Evo is that refreshing change and such a pleasure to fly. It is very well constructed and should be in the inventory of any well seasoned pilot for its features and functions. I would highly recommend the Evo to anyone looking for a great flying experience and really great images this is your drone. The only thing I wish was better is a mount option for the bottom of the controller. Even then I found a way to do that.
My boyfriend wanted to purchase the Mav-Pro however we could not afford it. When doing research, he found this product with great tutorials on youtube and Q &A forums about this drone, so we took a chance and purchased. He is amazed on how easy it is to fly, the stability, low noise and clear pictures/video it takes. Needless to say we are both happy with this purchase and recommend to everyone.
This drone makes learning how to fly easy. Read directions first, then fly it in novice mode. The drone is almost completely goof proof for learners. Excellent quality video with no noticeable vibration!
This is a great drone that can take great 4K cinematic video at 60FPS and takes great photos. I have many drones, and this has got to be one of my favorites, it is easy to operate, the application is very easy to use and learn, has easy access to camera setting at the bottom to make quick changes. The addition of an OLED display on the remote controller is easy to see and provide additional telemetry information, it can also be used instead of a phone if you want to. If you are hesitant on buying or getting into flying drones this one won't disappoint. A beginner won't take too much time to learn how to operate with appropriate instruction. Speaking of instruction, Autel provides some great instructional video on there YouTube channel also.
Quick, simple but most of all quite a bit cheaper than most other websites.
Looked at the Autel Evo and DJI Mavic 2 Pro and decided on the Autel Evo ... in my opinion quality built drone and everything is as advertised ..for the money it cannot be beat ..